- Combining typography & illustration
- I am originally from the Columbus area, where I started freelancing at age 15. After I graduate, I hope to live somewhere where I can drive my car with the windows down all year long.
- Senior quote:
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” ―Douglas Adams
- Why did you choose VCD?
I heard so much good about the program from the people I talked to before college.
- What inspired you to be a graphic designer?
I always enjoyed art and am a very organized person. For me, those two things combined into design.
- Favorite keyboard shortcut:
- Worst VCD moment:
The first scary class of Intro to VCD Studio.
- Best VCD moment:
- What inspires you the most?
Reading, audiobooks, & podcasts.
- Goals in 5 years:
Establish a full time freelance career. Move somewhere warm.
- What job would you be terrible at?
Olympic Marathon Runner
- What is your #1 pet peeve?
Slow drivers in the left lane.
- What song do you have completely memorized?
Better Now by Post Malone
- What is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
I was born in the United States.