- I was born in Turkey and lived there until I was 8. We moved around a lot growing up, and that made it so I had to be entertained with just paper and pencil. That's how I became obsessed with drawing.
- Senior quote:
"I'm not dumb, I just have a grasp of thoroughly useless information" - Bill Watterson
- Why did you choose VCD?
It marries artistry with problem solving, order, and logic.
- What inspired you to be a graphic designer?
The moment I learned that almost everything I interacted with had to be thought up and designed by someone.
- Favorite keyboard shortcut:
[ or ] to change brush size.
- Worst VCD moment:
I lost my 1 TB hard with all my old files drive for about a week and a half. I thought I had lost 3 years of work.
- Best VCD moment:
Staying up till 2 AM making a completely inconsequential Graphic Design Research group presentation because we making each other laugh so much.
- What inspires you the most?
Adam Savage videos
- Goals in 5 years:
To be supporting myself on comics and illustrations somewhere that's not Ohio.
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What is your #1 pet peeve?
When people don't press clear on the microwave and I look up to check the time but it just says "00:02"
- What song do you have completely memorized?
La Di Da Di by Slick Rick
- What movie title best describes your life?
Dazed and Confused
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Being told "You've got something special here." by Christopher Darling about one of my illustrations